DJFullMasthead 911truthnc.org

Friday, November 01, 2013

EXPOSED Internet Radio Host Pete Santilli Revealed as FBI

Oct 30, 2013










Text: To: FBI Field Office Company: FBI Sacremento FAX NUMBER: 9169772300 FROM: Peter Santilli DATE: 2013-10-28 21:31:11 GMT RE: OPERATION OUTRUCK COMPRIMISED COVER MESSAGE You assured me that this would not happen and I would not be made out to be the scapegoat. That is what is currently happening as I am being attacked on all fronts now. Where is my protection? YOU NEED TO UPHOLD YOUR END! I am losing viewership instead of gaining as was assured by Daphne Hearns. You said Susan would not be incriminated in this and now she is. Why won't you answer my calls? This is beyond pathetic at this point. You do this to everyone in trouble and you leave them out to burn. I am not the one for this type of game. We are both on the verge of being outed and need your help now. I need to speak with someone asap before they really come after me and my family. They are issuing death threats and posting personal information any my addresses. they have been in and out of my systems and i dont know what they have at this point. They could have all the docs and I cant even verify this. Yes I was supposed to delete but I need to protect myself as is being shown now. I thought someone was going to verify what has been comprimised. This has gone to far and I need real assistance to get me out of this mess. They have anoymous organizations attacking me and I am running out of people to blame. And I assure you if I get found out you get found out. I will use my show to broadcast MY version of everything that you approached me and forced me into this position. I swear to god if someone doesnt get back to me now I will NOT lose my show over this! Vinny needs about 500 people to donate $5 a month so he can deliver quality news and information and even travel around New Zealand to cover important events and stories that neither the alternative media or mainstream media are able to cover. Original Clip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home