DJFullMasthead 911truthnc.org

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

North Korea bombing: South Korean prez looks for war PR boost?

RussiaToday
November 24, 2010
South Korea says it has discovered the bodies of two civilians on one of its border islands, shelled by North Korea. Pyongyang claims the attack, which took place on Tuesday, was in response to Seoul firing weapons during military drills near the frontier. RT contributor Wayne Madsen believes the South Korean President is using the incident for his own political interests.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

They really are good girls, you can call it publicity all you want, but no matter what you say, it helps the country. It's a scary situation right now, I really hope they and all of Korea stays safe. I know it's probably going to happen, but somehow, I want to avoid war. I know it seems like a dream, but.. it's still my hope that everyone will be okay.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home