DJFullMasthead 911truthnc.org

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Riot Police Kill Protesters in Iran • The Hermit 3.0 • 23 June 2009

davisfleetwood
June 23, 2009
Last week I made, as I often do, some jokes and exhortations, including my suggestion that women in Iran burn their Burka's.

Im sorry I mistook a burka for a hijab.

Since then, many in Iran have been killed, including a woman identified as Neda Agha Soltan. Her death was captured on amateur videos and spread around the world on YouTube, Facebook, blogs and Twitter.

Now Neda is an icon of the "green wave" movement. It seems appropriate to clarify my remarks. I attempt to do so in this video.

Would I do anything to hold back or criticize the struggle for change in Iran?
No- just the opposite: I suggest that the world would be a better place if violently or non violently Iranian supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei were to be removed from power and the religions of ISLAM and CHRISTIANITY were dumped in the ashbin of superstitions gone by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home