DJFullMasthead 911truthnc.org

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Incubator Babies - The Lie That Got Us Into Desert Storm

I served my Country in the U.S. Military and I have earned the right to speak out about what I believe will hurt Americans and The United States Constitution!

I always thought that 9/11 conspiracy theories were ridiculous so I never took the time to even investigate it myself, until I accidentally stumbled across a documentary on the collapse of building 7, which in return opened up my eyes to things that I thought could be true.

After 9/11 Osama Bin Laden denied credit for the attack, but said he supported it
completely. The US Government was quick to leave the blame on his shoulders all the same. Was entering Afghanistan just the first part of a bigger plan? The war on terror! Who is the United States actually at war with? Terror? How can you be at war with a word or a feeling?

It is known that Saddam Hussein had completely wiped out Al Qaeda and The Taliban
through out Iraq, and that there was no threat to any international communities. Saddam had no ties to 9/11. So why did The United States really invade and take over the country of Iraq without UN approval? Weapons Of Mass Destruction? Could this be the second part of a much bigger plan?

Could it be possible that certain world leaders are trying to make bible prophecy come true with this New World Order? When was the last time you heard the word Homeland used by a government? Nazi Germany! The United States are currently looked at as War Criminals by every other country in the world today. Just like Nazi Germany.

Richards Gebaur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home