DJFullMasthead 911truthnc.org

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

US. DENTENTION CENTERS

DON'T BE IN DENIAL!!!
THEY EXIST!!!
REX 84 CAMPS

THE DREAM AND THE REALITY
compiled by Dee Finney
6-28-2001
updated 11-17-05
I had this dream a long time ago. I toyed with the idea of the topic every time I heard about it, which was every so often, and because I don't like to deal with conspiracy ideas, I kept on tossing the idea aside and staying in denial that our beloved country would do this to their own citizens.

Then the movie ASTEROID came out and it showed FEMA taking all the people in the area where the meteor was going to come down to a large camp which was already set up, supposedly for that purpose. We already know that every major city has places for emergencies where people can go in case of hurricanes, tornadoes, etc., but camps is another story. Huge numbers of people can be housed at a moments notice.

I used to have a subscription to the newspaper SPOTLIGHT when I lived in Wisconsin, and I was more into the conspiracy issues then, especially after the assassination of J.F.K., after the deaths of R.F.K. and Martin Luther King, the WACO horror, Ruby Ridge, and then after the Oklahoma City bombing of the Murrah Building. One can't help but think there is something wrong when these types of things occur. However, I would toy with the idea, and then drop it again.

I think it's time to talk about it again. Read my dream and then peruse the facts here:

Dee

Find the FEMA Concentration Camp Near You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home