DJFullMasthead 911truthnc.org

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Paying More for Less Beer

Bob Wood of Kaizen Managed Assets asked me point blank, "Are you going to pick up the check for a change or not?" and I said, of course, "Not". We looked at each other in stony silence for awhile, like I was going to be shamed into saying something gracious, like, "Okay, I'll buy lunch this one damned time, since it is Christmas and all. So Merry Christmas, you cheap bastard!"

But I didn't. I just looked at him. Obviously sensing that this was getting us nowhere, he asked, "Okay, then what do you think will be the event that causes everyone to, at last, know 'This is it!' and realize that we are freaking doomed like you and I have been saying all these years, and then things really fall apart because the rot has been exposed?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home