DJFullMasthead 911truthnc.org

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Open Letters to Greg Palast

Dear Mr. Palast,

On May 10, 2007, in an INN TV interview, you made statements which were blatantly defamatory when you called me, by name, a "complete and utter fraud" and a "fruitcake." I demand either a retraction or substantiation of your accusations -- publicly.

A lawyer friend affirms that your statements, available here, constitute "malicious defamation."

You taunted: "Mr. Jones, come at me!"

Here I am.

I am ready to respond to your specific objections to my papers, or issues you wish to raise which support the "official story" of the Bush/Cheney administration, after you have first verified that you have actually read what I have written on the subject of controlled demolition at the World Trade Center:

Jones WTC 911 SciMethod
Why_Indeed_Did_the_WTC_Buildings_Completely_Collapse


I will respond then to your statements which support the Bush/Cheney or "official story" for 9/11 events, and I will assure that the exchange will be made public. I propose publication of our exchange in the letters section of the Journalof911Studies.com, but you may choose another venue which is open to the public. Be sure to include your explanation of the iron-aluminum-rich microspheres which I discovered in the WTC dust if your explanation differs from mine, as well as the rapid straight-down collapse of WTC 7.

Again, my lawyer friend describes your public remarks on INN on May 10, 2007, as "malicious defamation" and I think he is correct. Do you? You called me a "complete and utter fraud" and a "fruitcake." I maintain that I am of sound mind and not a fraud. However, I invite you to present your substantiation of these claims -- or retract your egregious defamations.

Sincerely,

Steven E. Jones, Ph.D.

PS -- If you do not respond by July 25, 2007, I will consider other options. Thank you.

Note that there are over one hundred engineers and architects listed in the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth web site, ae911truth.org , along with many at the stj911.org site, so you may wish to correct your mis-statement of last month that there are "no engineers" who challenge the official story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home