DJFullMasthead 911truthnc.org

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

David Ray Griffin Interviews Lee Hamilton

In David Ray Griffin's "DEBUNKING 9/11 DEBUNKING" the author added an appendix to the end of chapter 2 called, "My Ersatz Interview of Lee Hamilton". He describes the appendix in the opening paragraph;

Neither Thomas Kean nor Lee Hamilton, as I indicated above, have agreed to participate in the National 9/11 Debate. I doubt, moreover, whether I will ever have the chance to discuss the 9/11 Commission's report with either of them in a public setting. In 2006, however, Hamilton was interviewed for a television program on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. This interview was conducted by a man who, having read some of my writings, asked many of the questions I would have asked. This exchange can, therefore, be considered my ersatz interview of Lee Hamilton, whose responses are quite revealing.

This is the interview to which Griffin refers;

http://www.cbc.ca/sunday/911hamilton.html

9/11: TRUTH, LIES AND CONSPIRACY

INTERVIEW: LEE HAMILTON
August 21, 2006


CBC News: Sunday's Evan Solomon interviews Lee Hamilton, 9/11 Commission co-chair and co-author of the book "Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home